Analysis and Design
E-Commerce site to enable members to buy and sell Portals/Domains
one of clients there was a need to System analysis study on a site,
which can be a core for activities such as buying and selling of
portals/domains by members. A robust but user-friendly site was
what the customer desired.
site of this concept would attract advanced and frequent visitors.
User’s sole intentions to benefit from the deals are to be assured
by securing the site well. This should however not be a very restrictive
site considering the growth potential.
Buy/Sell activities to members only.
- Take a Legally
binding agreement signed by members who want to put up ads as
well as Buy
usage of Client-side scripting to guide users at all point.
incorporating best of RDBMS concepts with Referential integrity
among various tables.
- Enable Session
state and identify user at all stages and give a definite time
to make page unavailable after that time.
- Use Site-Map
to allow target browsing, by advanced users.
- Check the
Domain names with an Admin and allow listing.
- Usage of
E-Mail components to inform user of developments.
was pleased with our analysis and design recommendations and went
on to suggest our corporation for best of his in-house and other
System Analysis for Web Application, Click-A-Tutor
To Develop an Educational web site which will cater to the needs
of students in the age group of 6 –17. To make user-friendly interfaces
and implement sturdy system to with stand errors by ignorant users.
The Gantec team started its work keeping following key
areas in focus.
- Understanding existing system of teaching and possible
- Content Designing and allow Automatic Updating
- Selection of Web Technology and Application Development.
- Cost benefit analysis, for site owner and users
- Develop and deploy database of MS SQL Server.
- Proper management of table spaces, Segments, Buffers
and security options.
- Develop Administration tool using ASP technology
for uploading and manipulating content in site.
- Studying & developing site module wise like
registration, Content Management, Questions module, Admin and
- Develop Credit card processing system.
- Modularity with the help of ActiveX Custom Component
for data retrievals.
- Allow Index searching system
- A sturdy chat-server system to enhance interactivity
among students and teachers.
site was developed and is in the advanced stage of deployment. Client
has vested great confidence observing our work and we are in the
advanced stage to finalize contract for phase-II of the site.